Protect 4 Life
Terms & Conditions
- Protect4Life is a non-refundable offer.
- Protect4Life is valid for the lifetime of the registered pet and in transferrable between clients should ownership of the pet change however this offer in NOT transferable to another pet.
- Protect4Life may NOT be used by any animal other than the registered pet. For this reason, any animal on the Protect4Life scheme MUST be microchipped (microchipping is not included in the price of the Protect4Life scheme)
- This offer is only applicable to cats and dogs (cat vaccines include RCP FELV and dog vaccines include DHPPi L) and does not include vaccinations for Rabies, Chlamydia or Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Any adult dog entering the scheme must be up to date with their vaccinations (proof of vaccination may be required)
- We aim to send booster reminders to all clients but cannot guarantee to do so. It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure you return your pet to the surgery every 12 months for their annual vaccinations.
- If at any stage your pet becomes overdue for its booster vaccination it will be necessary to start the primary vaccine course again. In this case, you will need to pay for a booster vaccination at the current rate before re-commencing on the Protect4Life plan.
- If you decide to change practice for medical treatment (other than being referred by us for specialist medical treatment) your membership to the Protect4Life scheme becomes invalid.
- Protect4Life is available only to clients who are up to date with all payments due to the practice. You will not be entitled to any vaccinations and/or examinations on the Protect4Life scheme until your account is up to date.
- This offer is valid at all Rase Veterinary Centre and Aldervale Vets clinics.
- The practice reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.